Omar Carmona has a reputation of handling difficult adult and juvenile criminal cases. Mr. Carmona was raised in El Paso, Texas and attended Cathedral High School. After high school, he moved to San Antonio, Texas and attended St. Mary’s University earning a B.A. in Political Science. Afterwards he attended St. Mary’s University School of Law and graduated in 2007. Upon passing the bar exam, he opened his law office in November of 2007.
Mr. Carmona has tried adult and juvenile cases ranging from Class C Assault to Capital Murder. He understands that what is most important to a person charged with a crime is that they are treated fairly in court. Through aggressive and ethical representation of each person’s rights, he is dedicated to achieving the most favorable resolution for his clients.
• Cathedral High School, 1999
• St. Mary’s University, B.A., 2002
• University of Innsbruck, Austria – Institute on World Legal Problems, 2005
• St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D., 2007
• State Bar of Texas
• United States District Court, Western District of Texas
Memberships and Associations
• El Paso Bar Association, Member
• El Paso Federal Bar Association, Member
• El Paso Juvenile Drug Court, Defense Attorney
• George A. McAlmon American Inns of Court, Associate
• I Beat A Lawyer Chess Tournament, Organizer
• Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member